Learn New Things! Meet New People! Have Fun! Join AAUW!
Just over 115 years ago a small group of women graduates in Ann Arbor, Michigan gathered together to form the Ann Arbor Branch of the Association of Collegiate Alumni, the forerunner of AAUW, the American Association of University Women. Today we are a vibrant, active group of some 300 intellectually curious women, devoted to improving the lives of women and girls through education. Along the way we manage to improve our own lives – and have a lot of fun. We welcome new members.
The AAUW Ann Arbor Branch offers …
- A group of educated women with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Informative and stimulating monthly programs
- More than 35 small interest groups covering a wide range of topics and activities
- A used book sale that raises money for national fellowships, local scholarships, and awards to graduating high school seniors
- Community outreach activities like Digital Divas
- Membership in national and state AAUW organizations