- Monitor the annarbor-mi.aauw.net website to ensure that all information is current and accurate.
- Work with Site Resources, Directory Editor, and others as necessary to keep the website up to date.
- Annually or as necessary, send updated email forwarding addresses to Site Resources, to keep Contact Us links current.
- Respond in a timely fashion to requests for updates from Board members and other branch members.
- Design and implement new pages or edit existing ones as necessary, to improve the usefulness, accessibility, and appearance of the website.
- Perform similar activities for the Branch Facebook page
- Activities Timeline
1. At least once a year, and more often when necessary, send new forwarding addresses to Site Resources, so they can update the Contact Us page on the website.
2. At least once a month, and more often when necessary, post new Branch events to the interactive calendar on the home page.
3. At least once a month, update the home page and Programs page as required, to ensure that visitors to the site always view current information.
4. At least once a month, review activities pages, such as Book Sale, to make sure information is current.
Skills: Computer skills; willingness to learn and to use WordPress; should be detail-oriented person with willingness/ability to maintain information on all website pages in a timely and consistent manner.
Updated September 2017