The Ann Arbor Branch Historian is responsible for placing certain printed materials into the Branch history files at Bentley Historical Library, at the end of each year of operation.
- Printed materials are collected by the Historian in June. These materials include: Board and Branch minutes, financial reports, business correspondence, Directory, Monthly Bulletins, Book Sale information, publicity, and the annual report of the President plus other materials designated to be saved. Only one copy of each of the above is needed.
- Materials are added to the Bentley Library files along with an updating of the “finding aid” document.
- Additional items are added as needed, such as special reports and projects, photographs (labeled if possible), letters and awards.
- If Board members or others request historical information, it will be provided where possible.
- The Historian works with the Membership Chair or Dues Treasurer regarding members who may be eligible for Honorary Life Membership.
- The Historian attends Board meetings.
- The Historian determines potential expenses as part of the annual budget process.
Updated February 2018