Establish and maintain relationships with all local colleges/universities which have AAUW C/U Partnerships
- Establish a C/U Relations committee consisting of one branch member to serve as liaison with each institution that is a C/U Partner.
- Meet with C/U Partner Representatives as necessary (at least once a year)
- Assist liaisons in coordinating joint projects that may develop with local institutions.
- Keep local C/U Partner institutions informed about all AAUW programs or projects in which they may participate.
- Prepare C/U articles or announcements for the Monthly Branch Calendar as needed and work with the Communications Director to place publicity in the local media.
- Attend monthly Board meetings.
- Submit expenses for the Annual Budget.
September-October: With C/U liaisons, meet with local C/U Partner Representatives to set the agenda for the year.
November-December: Invite C/U Partner Representatives to the Winter Luncheon and host them at that event.
Updated April 2018